• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT office chair

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
Still need to finish off the adapter plate, remove the seat belt buckle, clean the seat, paint the crusty seat metal, and hang some skirting to finish it off around the sides where the rails are exposed.

Just kind of threw it together to see if the balance of the chair would work on the office chair roller bottom.

It is a adjustable shock height with tilt base and the chair still has the tilting back and the chair rail slides. Works pretty good.

625424_10152715980180394_1087561163_n.jpg

Looks good, .always have a nice reclining chair for the office lol, get armrest on it so you don't roll off the chair!!

My Dad did something similar about 6 years ago with a front seat from a Navigator. It is pretty comfy, and has lasted pretty well considering he uses it about 10 hours a day.

^ this is the passenger seat, no power.

I do have a drivers seat here too, but having to plug in the chair would be a pain in the ass.

i used a 95 tour manual drivers seat for my video game chair still has the slider on it too

I've got a pair of near mint seats sitting in my basement, have always wanted to do something with them.....I was thinking a couch, but this looks promising!

I'm using it today, holy cripes this is way more comfy as my work office chair than the last one!!!!!

:drool:

I'm in heaven.

Back