• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Super Chevy Magazine

dukeofsho

Veteran CEG'er
YAY! I'm in this months Super Chevy Mag. In addition to the regular mag thers a build book on the Project American Heros camaro that comes with it. Our shop built the car.

http://www.superchevy.com/technical...ican_heroes_two_drivetrain_install/index.html

sucp_0811_22_z1969_camaro_project_h.jpg

Thats me on the right. I remember thinking ..how in the hell I'm I going to get this thing to fit in the Tour.

Last edited:
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I like my job and what I do I've always wanted to work,build,fab and make cars. I'd love to go work for rads rides. I just don't fit into that crowd though.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I like my job and what I do I've always wanted to work,build,fab and make cars. I'd love to go work for rads rides. I just don't fit into that crowd though.

I applied there first when I was looking for another job. Jack called back but I found a home at Route 66 Motorsports.
I call our crowd the starving artist crowd. You dont get paid a whole lot but you do look forward to going to work in the morning.

I applied there first when I was looking for another job. Jack called back but I found a home at Route 66 Motorsports.
I call our crowd the starving artist crowd. You dont get paid a whole lot but you do look forward to going to work in the morning.

Cool. I'm happy where I'm at.i have alot to learn. Hence why I love maintenance, no matter how much you know very day is a new day and there is always more to learn. Also ignorant people can cause the biggest headaches ever!

If I was going to work for anyone it seems like troy is just...I dunno in reality. it's either him or Jesse James.

Cool. I'm happy where I'm at.i have alot to learn. Hence why I love maintenance, no matter how much you know very day is a new day and there is always more to learn. Also ignorant people can cause the biggest headaches ever!

If I was going to work for anyone it seems like troy is just...I dunno in reality. it's either him or Jesse James.

Troys a nice guy and so is his dad Jack. They always seem to have time to answer questions.

See thats cool. Obviously hes still grounded, I watch some of the "other" shows and I just laugh at how arrogant these bastards are. Jesse James cracks me up though, I love how he doesn't like to deal with people. I love guys that say I'm just a glorified welder and can fab like no other.

Back