• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Super bowl Sunday meet

is it alright if i bring a friend, who always makes fun of my contour, saying his sentra S.E.R will take my 3l svtC, so i kind of want to show him what the tours are able to do :)

it was nice meeting all u guys today, and bagged i'll give u a call sometime next week on whats going.

sorry i didn't make it... Ill have some money to play with soon so ill have to come out and talk to you one of these days.

:blackeye: i hate that i'm just logging on today.

*folds arms* i missed everything!:cry:

lol.

just got a little pup........ forgot how much work it was! :)

If its one thing I know its this, never, ever try and set up a meet near a holiday, I mean people have relatives coming from out of town, you know like 45 minutes away which is pretty far, so its something to think about. Please consider everyones space on such a matter and you might have a good turnout....or depending on who's setting it up, this too will determine your success:rolleyes:

If its one thing I know its this, never, ever try and set up a meet near a holiday, I mean people have relatives coming from out of town, you know like 45 minutes away which is pretty far, so its something to think about. Please consider everyones space on such a matter and you might have a good turnout....or depending on who's setting it up, this too will determine your success:rolleyes:

People actually show up to my meets roger, thanks for your input though LOL

Bagged, you've got some pull in the CEG and with you having a shop now, your the man...build it and they will come. Your a good guy for the sheep to follow here in the CEG, just set up and meets to keep things alive and hope they show up. This was once a mighty sight, people you have heard about and it would be nice to see it get back to atleast half of that:help:

Back