• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

stage 3 clutch

Stock is more than enough for a stock car. Stock is good enough for most car unless they are going F.I.

i agree,after readig alot of threads on here i think im gonna stick with stock. i got a stage 3 disc for xmas, but only the disc?? strange

not really strange. you can either buy just clutch disks or clutch kits, which would come with the pressure plate and most of the time the tob.

who sells just the stock disc? does anyone sell stage2 disc? i pulled a transaxle out of a 2000 csvt w/ a stage two clutch i dont want to put the old disc back in.

who sells just the stock disc? does anyone sell stage2 disc? i pulled a transaxle out of a 2000 csvt w/ a stage two clutch i dont want to put the old disc back in.
A stage 2 made by who? One pressure plate is not necessarily made the same as another, so the disks are not necessarily interchangeable either. That said you can most likely get a disc custom made for your application from Clutchnet regardless what pressure plate you have, but you will need to provide measurements for them.

Back