• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

St. Louis People

99svtc

CEG'er
I know it's short notice, just got to a comp, but if anyone in the STL area wants to enjoy this nice weather with some pics a few of us are meeting at creve couer park around 6-6:30... Then later on maybe around 9 ish going to Sonic in Chesterfield Valley. Thur night people usually gather up there to show off cars and maybe do a lil racing. hit me up for more info 636-262-4747

-Justin

ya thursday nights are always kickin up at sonic in the valley during the summer. last year it was awesome. i'll try to be up there every week, especially after school gets out..

what time you guys normally go up there? ill probably be driving through at around 7-8 oclock. would like to see an SVT or two.

last thur I was up there around 8 and stayed till about 10. Won't be there tonight though, in South Carolina right now for vacation. Will for sure be up there next thursday though

people usually start showin up around 6 or 7. and most dont leave until the fuzz tell everyone to get home around 11 or so.. they used to have free rootbeer floats on thursdays too. i wonder if theyre still doin that?..

Back