• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

St. Louis NHRA Drag Races this weekend

crewchiefpro

Hard-core CEG'er
Anyone who might be going to the NHRA race outside St. Louis look me up while at the track.

If you are there ask any sportsman racer where the Crew Chief Software guy is and they will tell you where to find me.

My son will be there also.

We are parked in the Circle Track. Just look for the blue and white dragster that says Crew Chief Pro on it. There is also my son's Green SVT Turbo parked in front of the motorhome.

i drove by. i was on a band trip for school and i saw all the trailers and i wasnt completely sure of what was going on but i did see all the trailers when we drove by on the highway. i would have rather went to that than the things we did for band but the trip was free so i guess i wont complain. so how did you do?

i drove by. i was on a band trip for school and i saw all the trailers and i wasnt completely sure of what was going on but i did see all the trailers when we drove by on the highway. i would have rather went to that than the things we did for band but the trip was free so i guess i wont complain. so how did you do?

Broke the transmission, my son and I spent several hours pulling it out and putting another one in. First round the launch REV limiter was set too low and it caused the car to violently shake back and forth. I could not hold the trans brake release button and the car took off well before it should have and I lost.

My friend did win Super Gas so the weekend ended on a positive note.

i have only been to one drag race in my life and it was the world champion wheel stand competition. it was really cool but i think that would be really hard on cars. especially the one guy who fliped it over backwards :shocked:

Back