• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 2011 Raffle

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
I dont recall this ever being posted in the past, so I wanted to let everyone know how much money was raised from the SZ raffle. From raffle ticket sales at the banquet dinner we were able to raise $360, tickets were sold at $2 a piece or 12 for $10. I also charged everyone who registered a couple dollars extra, assuming I would need it for little things. Between the money from the raffle and the extra money I had left over there is a total of $500. I have talked to Mark regarding the money that was raised. Mark has advised me that I can donate the money to a charity of my choice. Annie and I have decided we will be donating the money to a childrens charity in the Akron area. We are currently looking for a suitable charity. Once we have made a final decision I will make another post announcing the charity that will receive the donation from CEG.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to SZ, who purchased raffle tickets, and everyone that made donations to help make SZ2011 a success :cool:

that's awesome! not like i've been a member that long but i'd have to say i'm glad to be a part of the CEG, the people on here are great it's good to hear that you're able to donate the money that was raised...

It'd be cool if it was car related somehow too like a race camp for kids or something along those lines. Not sure what exists along those lines but just an idea.

Also wondering if a few bucks should go billdo's way for all the work he has put into the site/software etc in the past.

Wow Malcolm, this is great. Thanks for sharing that info with us - feels awesome.

Back