• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Zing 08 Sponsors

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
Lo-tek-Triple pillar pod- Received

MSDS-Xtreme metallic ceramic coated headers / y-pipe

Zaino Bro's- TBD

PRT-TBD

Nautilus Performance- Cold air Intake, brake upgrade

TCE Performance- Braided lines and fluid- Recieved

Skunkworks autosport-80a poly roll restrictors-Recieved

BLUFUZ- plaques for show and shine

Team Ford Parts-TBD

XChang Designs-DVD Vouchers

Rock Auto-$25 gift certificate-Recieved

Mirko Racing-MAF adapter with Green HI-po filter-Recieved

Last edited:
I want to donate the plaques for the winners of the show and shine. This is what I would like to offer to be on the sponsor list and possibly the t-shirts. Steel plates would be mounted over wood with the words cut out of the plate with CNC plasma cutter. Plate would be powdercoated black. Let me know. Here is some of my work:
Ipics066.jpg

Ipics064.jpg

Last edited:
Wannd do that instead of plaques? How much are they? I we can figure out something Shoot me a pM

i never used my $100 gift cert. for underworld customs from last year. if i can find it, i will gladly donate it.

If we all have spare parts to bring I think it would be a cool idea to bring them and throw them all on a open table and get what you want. I have tons of spare stuff laying around that I dont want anymore that I can bring for free.

The show and shine plaques are cut and ready for paint. I will not show any pics so that no one but steeda or I will know what they look like. Winners this year will be VERY happy that the printed text can't be rubbed off the awards like mine did when I won best non-svt in '06. I hope I win, so I can rock one of these! I can't wait.

The show and shine plaques are cut and ready for paint. I will not show any pics so that no one but steeda or I will know what they look like. Winners this year will be VERY happy that the printed text can't be rubbed off the awards like mine did when I won best non-svt in '06. I hope I win, so I can rock one of these! I can't wait.

well if you didn't hump your award constantly, the text wouldn't have rubbed off :crazy: ;)

Can't wait to see them if they're anything like your other stuff!
icon14.gif

well if you didn't hump your award constantly, the text wouldn't have rubbed off :crazy: ;)

How did you know, did you see me? I thought the garbage can I was hiding behind was tall enough. Apparently not :)

There is no print on these awards. Everything is cut from steel so these will last forever. I was wondering on the color scheme though......

I want to paint them to match the SZ colors this year of black and gray, but a part of me wants these to be extravagant and like nothing else before. I have a lot of colors, but I would love some more input on these. Mind you, I have eight of these to paint and even two colors each will take quite a bit of time because of the masking and cleaning involved.....

PS. Thanks for the compliments of my work KIM and happy b-day! I am happy to offer these and I will see them at many meets in the future.

STEEDA, I can ship them anywhere you want, and I can also bring them with me so no one has any idea what they look like until the box is opened to hand them out at the banquet dinner..... That is what I really want to do, but I understand if you need them in advance to "ease" the stress of SZ from your shoulders......

Last edited:
I hope the suprises involve me getting a new 3.0 installed and built trans........

Back