• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spring Snow 2011

BrApple

No Life But CEG
So who thinks its actually going to amount to anything? I like how on monday weather.com called for 1 to 2 inches of snow and there was just about nothing. However I am going to put the snow tires back on the car after work this afternoon. Still not sure I believe the 5-8" of snow the warnings on weather.com are calling for.

I think we'll get a decent snowfall but the air and ground have been too warm for it stick right away. I think half will just melt away. I've been a lazy ass and haven't fixed my BMW for 3 weeks now so I'm driving the SVT with summer tires. :blackeye: I can't put the snows on either because the E1's don't clear my brakes anymore.

I did climb a snow covered 1/4 mile hill/driveway at least 3 times with my summer tires on though. My jaw almost dropped the first time I went up because I thought I was going to get stuck right away. My Kumho's actually have some tolerance to cold and don't turn rock hard when the temp drops.

so that was a joke .... 5 to 8 ... no 3 to 5 .... no 1 to 3 .... reality, dusting .....

Yup. I woke up and Sandra's like hurry up, we have to drive into work together. I look out the window, I was like, ummm, no I'll drive myself. :laugh:

what a joke again. about a 1/4" wet snow this morning. Last i looked out a window it was gone already ....

i got about 2-3 inches of super heavy wet crap...and it is still all over the grass.
i am supposed to be using the Hearse for a sweet 16 party tomorrow and if this slush doesn't melt...it wont be coming out of the garage.
:(

Back