• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted svt in missouri

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
Me and my sister where in her grey 08 corolla driving back to Tulsa and on 35South(i think it was that HWY) I saw a red CSVT E1 merg on. I was like, "Why cant i be in my SVT now???". It looked all stock and had Oklahoma plates. Just wondering if its anybody on here. The guy looked older, he had a beard, and had a clothing rack in the back seat with some shirts hanging from it.

Me and my sister where in her grey 08 corolla driving back to Tulsa and on 35South(i think it was that HWY) I saw a red CSVT E1 merg on. I was like, "Why cant i be in my SVT now???". It looked all stock and had Oklahoma plates. Just wondering if its anybody on here. The guy looked older, he had a beard, and had a clothing rack in the back seat with some shirts hanging from it.

I see CSVT's all the time, and most of the time it's just a normal every day person that doesn't even know what kinda car they are even driving...

Iunno this guy look liked he did though b/c i was trying to catch up to him and he was switch'in lanes without his blinker thinking he was all hot sh** and jus driving kinda fast. He reminded me of a BMW owner. lol.

I've actually beaten some BM'er owners. They thought american made wasn't as fast as their german engineered society shown vehicle.

Back