• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

spotted part 2

elraido

I kant speel
Saw a T-Green SVT between Virginia and Eveleth around 5:30 tonight. Was that a certain someone coming back from Ely and going to Duluth?

nope, not today, yesterday i was though. when returning from ely, i got pulled over near Tower. although i got away with a warning, Cops dont like it when you are "catching" them, and they are doing over 70 :D

if you see the car again, "borrow" me a jack point cover. one of mine dissapeared a couple weekends ago

Well geez, if it wasn't you then who could it be. :shrug: Also saw the other guy who drives a black E1 around here today as well. 3 SVT's up here at the same time...who would have thunk it

Well geez, if it wasn't you then who could it be. :shrug: Also saw the other guy who drives a black E1 around here today as well. 3 SVT's up here at the same time...who would have thunk it

I saw four in one day a few days ago. It was while I was going to get my tires mounted on my E1 wheels. One of them was even on a trailer being towed somewhere :laugh: 3 Silver Frosts and one Black. It was a good day.

wow, weird. i DID go through there 2 times on sunday though with the svt.

do you know anyone that has a mustang cobra around there? he's tried to reace me in both of my cars. and for some reason i dont remember if it is red or black...

I saw four in one day a few days ago. It was while I was going to get my tires mounted on my E1 wheels. One of them was even on a trailer being towed somewhere :laugh: 3 Silver Frosts and one Black. It was a good day.
One of the Sil Fros I would guarantee is the guy that was up here a couple weeks ago. He said he would sell me his car next summer.:D:cool:

wow, weird. i DID go through there 2 times on sunday though with the svt.

do you know anyone that has a mustang cobra around there? he's tried to reace me in both of my cars. and for some reason i dont remember if it is red or black...

There are two orange ones that I know of. A terminator and a 95 or so. But I have yet to have someone want to race me....besides some kid in an old F-150. Kids now a days LOL

Last edited:
Its actually a girl that owns the black one. Theres actually four.:cool:

What the heck. There is another black SVT in duluth? And is she hot and did you ask her out LOL I know the guy who has the one around here lives in Gilbert...looks to be around 45ish. We were lined up once at a light :laugh:

What the heck. There is another black SVT in duluth? And is she hot and did you ask her out LOL I know the guy who has the one around here lives in Gilbert...looks to be around 45ish. We were lined up once at a light :laugh:
Well I saw one at the mall one time, so I left my number on it and she called me and I asked about it. But they said they would only sell it for 6k:shocked::shocked:

Well I saw one at the mall one time, so I left my number on it and she called me and I asked about it. But they said they would only sell it for 6k:shocked::shocked:

Actually I did see one at the Duluth mall when I was working at the Auditors there. A younger kid was driving it. He parked outside of Sears. Wonder if it was the same one.

Actually I did see one at the Duluth mall when I was working at the Auditors there. A younger kid was driving it. He parked outside of Sears. Wonder if it was the same one.
Probably. She had a couple guys with her when I saw the car.:shrug:

From what I saw of her, I would PIIHB.:shrug:

GRANDPA !!!!:crazy:

Dont remind me..the gray hair is starting to take over.

If im clean shavin and throw on a ball cap, I still get " I need to see your I.D." at the local booze mart.

Back