• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SPEC Clutch and Flywheel Prices *NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVTCuervo

New CEG'er
I'm sorry to say this, but SPEC just increased prices for a variety of their clutch offerings. One of those was the Contour. As many of you know, I have done my best over the years to keep SPEC prices for CEG members at the lowest prices out there. Heck, I even met some ridiculously low competitors prices. In the end, I have to increase pricing to cover my cost. The new list price list is below:

2.5L Duratec:

Flywheel = $375
Stage 1 = $300
Stage 2 = $370
Stage 2+ = $415
Stage 3 = $370
Stage 3+ = $480
Stage 4 = $375
Stage 5 = $415

2.0L Zetec:

Flywheel = $405
Stage 1 = $395
Stage 2 = $420
Stage 2+ = $455
Stage 3 = $410
Stage 3+ = $525
Stage 4 = $410
Stage 5 = $525

Additionally, if you need a SPEC clutch/flywheel for any other application just let me know. I have access to the entire SPEC's product line.

PM me if you want a clutch/flywheel. Also, feel free to post or PM if you have any questions.

Thanks
RamMotorsports :D

i have both, thanks to you cuervo :cool:

unfortunately my buddy fugged them both up while he drove the car for a year. do you know if the flywheel can be turned? i was told that fidenza flywheels cant but i know the spec one isnt as light...

i have both, thanks to you cuervo :cool:

unfortunately my buddy fugged them both up while he drove the car for a year. do you know if the flywheel can be turned? i was told that fidenza flywheels cant but i know the spec one isnt as light...

the fidenza and spec are the same flywheel .... and you buy and replace the insert when you need to tune the flywheel ... just make sure you get the correct one for the flywheel that you have...

flywheel

flywheel

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. I believe that Fidanza buys all of their flywheels from SPEC but puts different hardware on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back