• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

South Florida Contour Mod Meet March 3-4

Epheron

CEG'er
Sam has been nice enough to offer his shop up for a weekend and install some new parts I have needed badly for a while now and since it's quite a drive to get down there from where I live, I would like to make this into a meet and see all the friendly faces of the SE Region again.

Anyone that has any interest, let me know so we can start looking at accommodations and make a list of projects.

What: Contour Mod meet

Where: Sam's place

Date: Saturday and Sunday March 3 and 4

Time: To be announced.

Projects so far:
Suspension 98 E0 Contour SVT (possibly more)

I don't have all the details lined up just yet but I'm sure SVTtour will fill in the blanks in the near future

Unfortunately, there were scheduling conflicts so I am unable to attend the meet I was attempting to poorly organize. Sorry everyone.

Edit: Also, after learning of said scheduling conflicts, I've torn down my car and started putting on the new parts with my local friends. I'll have pics up eventually.

I just booked mine it was only 84 just 5 min from Sam's shop the date was moved to this sat the 10th

atually it isnt a mod meed its Brent372's 40th bday. we can meet and greet at the shop if desired.

Back