• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So who's from Orlando or pretty close? I'm moving!

rexxdoggy

Hard-core CEG'er
So I'm pretty sure ill be moving down to Orlando with my sister this summer. She's starting at UCF and I'll be moving with her to get my life started. Which means I need a job too lol anyways! So who's from where?! I'm finally going to be near CEG peeps! Lol (that's the plan at least)

Nissans/Infinity/VWs/hondas/acuras with stickers/stretched/poked/hellaflushed/Dubway/dubstep/woobwoobwoob/zeroclearance/deepdishpizzarims@45degreeangle

:D

But seriously, I love your car.

I'm two hours away you Whore. Just make sure you pull your ecu, get a quick release steering wheel, and block your car in every night. Oh wait its not a honda, but those fools down there jack cars left and right. Just this morning one if our jacksonville members of v2lab were down there for the mystery meet and his car got stolen. Its crazy down there. But if youll be near ucf those small towns surrounding it are a lot better of an area, should be ok, maybe....

Yeah, I told my dad since he's the one buying the house and we pay rent, that it HAS to have a garage. Quick release will be in the near future. Maybe a kill switch lol but he's looking at places near UCF for sure.

Im about 1.5 hrs away, will be in orlando June 3rd for killswitch engage concert :)

I'm an hour and a half away as well. I understand you aren't moving now?

Lol damnit Sam.

Unfortunately. I'm not moving anymore due to some stupid stuff. I was going to go to film school down there but seeing as I'm no longer moving, it's not happening.

:(. I was looking forward to you not being five something hours away.

Me, too. I was wanting to go for the school, and to be a lot closer to CEG in Florida. I was actually really upset over it. There was a bit of drama that happened too lol

There was a bit of drama that happened too lol
Diva! Lol.

Eat a Snickers, Mikey. You are not you when you are hungry!

snickers.jpg

Back