• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So it's 3am...

mixtape

CEG's Most Wanted
So it's 3am and you're walking up to your house when you notice the neighbor left his car lights on.. What do you do? Wake him up at 3am to warn him (preventing a dead batt in the morning)? Or not wake up his entire house by ringing the bell, but also knowing that he now is going to be at least 15 minutes late for work tomorrow.

I'd lol and go inside and sleep.

I'd laugh even more if I got to hear him yelling about his car being dead in the morning.

I'd try to open the door myself to shut them off, but then again, I am a pirate. Otherwise, I'd probably wake them up, they may be mad for a bit, but nothing is worse than coming out to a dead car. If you wake them at 3, at lease they will know the car is good when they DO get up.

I'd call him on the phone from the safety of inside my own house rather than ring his doorbell.
I'd be too scared he'd come to the door with a gun at that hour of the morning. ;)

Scott might be the next Clint Eastwood in training. *points to gran tourino movie* - 8,000 racial slurs of course.:laugh:

That movie was great. I thought it was going to be completely serious and dry...and suck. One of the best movies I've seen in a while.

I've had OAR's "Night Shift" stuck in my head for three days thanks to this thread.

Back