• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Snow tires

Jaybird

Veteran CEG'er
Anyone local here have any Blizzak snow tires laying around? Ive decided to keep my 17" 5 spoke Focus wheels on for winter. I picked up 2-225/45/17 WS-50 Blizzaks real cheap (Ebay), but still looking for 2 more. Would consider 4 matching snows at a good price. Will also be looking for some summer tires come spring....What have you got?

Anyone local here have any Blizzak snow tires laying around? Ive decided to keep my 17" 5 spoke Focus wheels on for winter. I picked up 2-225/45/17 WS-50 Blizzaks real cheap (Ebay), but still looking for 2 more. Would consider 4 matching snows at a good price. Will also be looking for some summer tires come spring....What have you got?

You looking for new or used ones? Try craiglist for cheap ones.

The 2 blizzaks I got are used, about 80% tread remaining. Im probably gonna put those on the rear and buy new for the front. Im not finding new blizzaks WS-50 in 225/45/17"s, only 215/45/17 and 225/50/17 from tirerack,ect..I would prefer same size front and back. Does that make sense?:laugh: .Anyways I will keep looking.

This tire size calculator has been a great tool......
http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Back