• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

smoothest ceg'er award goes to....

All very encouraging for those of us who'd like to bring our other halves along to a meet again one of these days....

"Yeah, so you'll probably get groped by most of the guys there."

All very encouraging for those of us who'd like to bring our other halves along to a meet again one of these days....

"Yeah, so you'll probably get groped by most of the guys there."

its usually pretty easy to tell who wouldn't mind. Others get left alone until such time they appear to be comfortable w/ the group.

Though, all bets are off when Barge is completely blasted. Then its just best to stay away. I think at one point SVTwannabe had two jackets on over everything and Barge still got in there, lol.

Yeah, I'm usually pretty good at reading the people that would be cool with it. Typically I don't do it to people that are complete strangers.

Although alcohol does remove some of that thought process later on :D

"Who wants a mustache ride?"

Last edited:
lol weren't they smacking her on the ass last year?
boob grabbing this year is just a natural progression... ;)
as far as i can remember that was only like 2 times. i could be wrong or there was a lot more ass grabbing that i didn't know about. as the more i read the more it seams there was a lot more boob grabbing of Jacquie then i was informed.... me things i must have a chat with the misses :)

"Hey do you want to come to a pants party?" "Do you mean a party in your pants Brick?" Umm yes.

Back