• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SE SVT Family Day

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
I've posted this on the other Lightning Forums and I may post this on SVTP but all SVTs welcome. Come out see some cool SVT stuffs and enjoy a day on the lake!

Open to all SVTs
Family day
Sept 14 2013
10AM till whenever.

BYOB and Food, will be a BBQ, etc.. Alcohol is not allowed on grounds but I've never been told to throw out my beer but don't be a idiot about it, bring a cup or cuzee or something. I will be staying over night at the Arrowhead Park area and there will be alcohol there. The picnic area is at an adjacent camping area. There is an area at Claystone for all the SVTs and Lightning/HD to park next to each other for a group photo. This is a patrolled area and it is safe. Pets allowed, need a leash. In order to get a picnic area it will need to be reserved prior to the meet and also i'd suggest getting the camping area aswell so we are not all separated and can be in one small area.

All kids 6 Years old and younger = free

Claystone Park- Picnic/BBQ
Daily Admission - 3.00 Per person
Boat Admission - 4.00 Per vessel
Camping Tent - 18.00 /4 people
Picnic Shelter area - 50.00 Per day + daily admission

Arrowhead Park After Party, camping area
Camping Waterfront - 25.00 Per night/4people
Same prices as above. Non water front is same as above.

RV Prices range from 22.00-25.00 Per Night.

Now for dates, start throwing out other idea's or pro's/con's or if your interested or not. Great time to do this would be August or September.

I need a show of hands on who all will come for the BBQ so I can procure the BBQ area. I will also get quotes for those of us staying overnight.

http://www.co.bibb.ga.us/LakeTobesofkee/Default.asp

Back