• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SCPOC Meet...july 26th in Sylmar..you guys invited

fdogg96

CEG'er
I handed the meet over from SHOCal to SCPOC because there isnt enough interest from all 3 clubs. However, SCPOC is still inviting SHOCal and Contour.org to attend.

ok, summer's here.

it's been a while since we've had our fellow "bastard child" ford owners out for a meet, so with the help of fdogg96 [tom], we're going to have ourselves a joint SHO/Probe/Contour meet at veteran's memorial park in sylmar. we did this last year and the turnout was pretty good.

the address is:

Veteran's Memorial Park
13000 Sayre St.
Sylmar, CA 91342

the time is set at 11:30am. the reason for this is to get a good place before everyone else shows up. the part of the park we were at last time didn't have any tables, so i'll look into getting a folding one. i'm not sure if we'll be able to bring my bbq again, but we can bring our tent and some chairs. if anyone has a charcoal bbq they can bring, that would be awesome.

since this will be a picnic/bbq, let's go ahead and start a list of what you can bring.

hope to see you guys there

If anyone can go...great! If not, I will be setting one up in September.

Back