• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Schaumburg (Woodfield Mall) Hooters Meet - 4/7/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicksilver

CEG'er
Ok guys, I've decided to get the band back together! I would like to bring back the monthly Hooters meets, like we once had back in the day.

So here is another chance to hang out guys. April 7, 2013, at 1pm. Place is Hooters, in Woodfield mall. Rain or shine, we roll. No panzy ass excuses! LOL

Directions and info ---> http://www.yellowpages.com/schaumburg-il/mip/hooters-468020445?lid=468020445

Hope to see you guys.

As much as I would love to come up, I will probably either be working or comatose from working 12+ hour overnight shifts for most of the 10 days before.

if im not working i may show up, would love to meet other enthusiasts. its a 2hr 45 minute drive from me. but hell. tires need to see new pavement every now and again.

Its about a 3 hour haul for me, but I've done it before. I will pencil you in for that day ;)

Since this is on a Sunday I can make it out and I'll talk to Hectour and Kevin to see if they'd like to make it out.....oh wait, are "trolls" allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back