• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saving the MR2 Meet - Carteret, NJ - 5/15/10

qbcsvt

Hard-core CEG'er
Where: Carteret, NJ (for exact address please PM)
When: Weekend starting 5/15/10 (ending this day if all goes smooth)
Time: Probably All Day
Food: I will do my best to have a BBQ'er that day

I will be doing a swap starting Friday 5/14/10 on a friends Driveway. I would like to have my car running off his driveway by the end of the weekend 5/16/10, and if its done earlier, BROWNIE POINTS.

This is going to be my first swap with the MR2. Swapping the same engine so should be pretty simple. I have pretty much all the tools necessary.

Everyone here will be more then welcome to come by, hang out, help with advice or even get some grease on their hands. I am not 100% familiar with the car, so again you guys would be a great help.

I will do my best to have a grill and someone BBQing (as long as they are willing and I have extra funds for some burgers and Hot Dogs). People are more than welcome to bring their own or chip in as well.

Save a MR2, Save MY MR2! Revive my dead car!

Your company, help and support is much appreciated in advance, see you guys there!

(This is the same exact info I put up on the MR2 forums)

You guys can see my 3L, busted tranny and chassis of a contour as well to keep it CEG related :)

- amyn

Bout to head to Carteret to start the MR2 engine swap process, I already started a couple little things yesterday. Everyone is more than welcome.... My friends will be there along with some MR2 peeps and you all are welcome as well.

Its a beautiful day, if your coming, see you soon. If not, enjoy your weekend!

- amyn

Back