• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Request for help

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
I was wondering if any of you nice North Easterners could do me and another CEG'er (hogan0181) a favor.
he is looking to purchase some parts from me and i would like ot send them down with frenchy to save him on shipping. the dilema is, he is in Afghanistan until October.
so my request would be if someone from the area (he is from Lancaster) that is going to Cougar Fest woudl be willing to take the items from Kim and either hold onto them or work with hogan0181 to arrange for someone he knows to pick them up.

i realize this is short notice, but it would be a great help.

how big are the parts? I think I MIGHT be able to help, depending on if I can get up to Cougarfest for the day. then again, I'm nowhere near him area either...

I'm close enough to Lancaster, and i'll probably be a cougar fest. What kinda parts are we looking at? Shouldnt be a problem for me, i have a storage unit i can keep parts in.

the parts are a Mirko splitter and a set of braided brake lines.
the Mirko is the main reason for asking this question...i really dont want to try and ship it.

I will let hogan chime in on how he would like to handle things on his end.

The easiest way to do this is probably drop it off at my job. I work at
Chapman Ford of Columbia
ATTN:Graham
3951 Columbia Ave
Columbia, PA 17512
I will reimburse for fuel to run it out there. i can either do it by paypal or cash when I get home. Let me know and PM me for whoever will be doing this. I appreciate the help everyone.

ok, so if someone is willing to grab the parts from Kim and drop them off at that dealership, that would be great.

if someone can do this, please let us know so i can give the parts to kim before they depart for CF

I'll be arriving in Harrisburg on July 8th at roughly noon-1ish.
Holiday Inn Harrisburg East
4751 Lindle Road
Harrisburg, PA 17111
So whoever is willing to help out, I'll have the items there, and we can arrange to swap the parts that evening or something.
I'm hesitant to drive them all the way down to Columbia, especially after the 8 hour drive out to Hburg.

If your willing to do that, That would be great. Let me know I realyy appreciate it and will make it up to everyone, one way or another.

sweet.
you two work out the details on your end and i will get the mirko and brake lines on the trailer to Cougar Fest!

Back