• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Refurbished 24# injectors

Pip513

CEG'er
Like the title says. Original Ford injectors, have 420 miles on them. They were sent to injector experts for cleaning and testing(cleaninginjector.com). Came back 100% within spec. They've got new o-rings in them as well. Cost me $120 to have them done, my loss, your gain.

80$ shipped 48 states

dyzuteny.jpg

8eqatu6y.jpg

These are some thing's I want to throw out about them. There was slight damage done to them, I dropped two of them on a hot soldering iron before I sent them off. It does not affect the injector itself in anyway. Just an ugly blemish. I threw away the test sheet that had all the details for the injectors, but the ohm rating and spray ect was 100% of new spec. Also, here's the Carfax for the engine that injectors came out of. Engine is in my car, had trouble with the injectors. Sent them off once I had another set to put in, and never swapped them out as mine that I have are fine. The injectors had gunk from the fuel or preservative from sitting in storage for 8 years.
http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=846041C8E46A52F013F6C2DA561806FE

ynu8ytet.jpg

tudusyve.jpg

Quicksilver is still first inline unless I don't here back from him.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back