• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburts RSTB GB's 4 & 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my bar today. :cool: Had to wait cause I finally got from college finals.

Pretty simple design in person, but I'm very happy with it!

So far I took it and cleaned up the bar with some steel wool. Cleaned up pretty good. I might just paint it now though. :laugh:

I'll post some pictures up when I install it tomorrow!

Thanks again Rawburt!

got mine monday installed it tuesday. looks great i can feel a diffence around corners. thanks a bunch man!

one of these still available?

if so, if mounted as high as possible, how much clearance does it have for a box under it? also curious as to its clearance from the back of the seats if possible...

i has the money, and will buy it if i have enough clearance for my current stereo

ill get some pics to you asap. its just a box w/ 2 10"s and 2 amps mounted on seatbacks. id say the box is about 13" tall

rawburt, how tight do you recommmend making the bar? as tight as you can against the strut towers or just snug?:shrug:

This group buy is over. I would like to thank the people that paid like they said they would. And also thank everyone who has participated in purchasing 40 rear strut bars from me. I hope everyone is satisfied with the bars, I did my best to supply a product that was no longer available for the contour. Dont forget to leave me feedback in the transaction section. THANKS GUYS!!!!

Lock it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back