• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Posted some old pics!!

burchett

CEG'er
james_truck.jpg

Best Bros Truck, James, couldn't ask for a better friend

tourslam.jpg

@ lowdown show downd in OK. in 2004, The wheels are black powder coated cougar wheels
contouback05.jpg

Waitting for the train in 2005
contour05.jpg

The paint is expoxy primer, that is how it rolled for a long time.
Sorry all the above pics were scaned, the quality is bad.
later bros

Last edited:
well I can't say its not b/c it is, but.... it was so so so not loud, it had two 18in glasspacks and resnator, and that coffee can hangging on the back it was for looks.
Later bros,
Nick

Its 99 se w/ a 2.0,
Svt front bumper
shaved SE side skrits
shaved mirrors(their is nothing there now, no chopper mirrors)
shaved sail panels
hightower headlights(my version
shaved trunk
shaved ant.
shaved hood pissers. It actully has B&G springs w/ a coil cut in the front, Their was just something about that car I couldnt get it lower, oh well
The wheels are 18in-BSA cheap ebay wheels

I'll give you props on the original mirrors you installed, but the choice of mirrors, paint, decals, coffee can - kinda ruin it for me - won't lie.

Looks like quality bodywork for the shaved door handles, though.

Any updated pics? What's changed?

I think it looks like it was headed in a good direction. Interesting mirrors, should have gotten a pair out of the 70's and bolted em up on the side of the car! :laugh:

I love the eye brows it makes your contour looks drunk/high. :laugh:

But car does look like time and effort went in. The body work looks nice!

I think it looks very good! And as for the people saying sh*t about the fart can, why dont you rip on all the SVT guys that have two fart cans hanging out back? Hmmmmmmmm

I really do love all the things said about car good and bad, and those were not decals on the car, stickers do not belong on paint. And for rippen on some elses car, I've always been the kind of person to let someone else talk trash b/c their are alot of thoses kind of people, you understand. Yeah with head lights like that it always did look sleepy, those are on some other car now, I think in texas? for got-sold them on e-bay. I do agree should have took more time thinking about the mirrors, it really looks alot better without them there at all.
Late Bros

The wheels are about the only good thing on that car imo. Those side view mirrors are nasty, the headlights what did you do to them???????? And the black on the trunk, thats not cf so why is that black and the rest is painted that awful creme color?

I am not known to bash people and thats not what this is I am just trying to get an idea why you made a contour as a lowrider truck from the 80's

The wheels are about the only good thing on that car imo. Those side view mirrors are nasty, the headlights what did you do to them???????? And the black on the trunk, thats not cf so why is that black and the rest is painted that awful creme color?

I am not known to bash people and thats not what this is I am just trying to get an idea why you made a contour as a lowrider truck from the 80's
You like the wheels cause they are just like the ones I got from OB1 lol

Nice wheels. The rest is weird.

the rear of the car looks GHETTO, why shave the licence plate holder just so you can hang it on the bumper??? Friggen stupid IMO.

Angle fart cannon, eyelids that make it so your headlights are useless, and a windshield banner that looks like you are looking out a of a porthole.

Lots of look mods for it being a Zetec.

I understand that everyone is welcome to there own opions but the car is under construction.
I have said before that the car doesn't even look like this anymore but those of you that can't seem to find it, here is a recent picture.
I am not a bolt on kind of person and I will never be one.
I like to be different that is the reason that I started fixing up a Contour when everyone else thought that I was wierd for doing it and now most of them can't believe what I have made it into.
The tag is hanging below because when you are carshows you can take it off and get a smooth, clean look. That is always extra points with the judges.
The black paint on the trunk is NOT carbon fiber, I don't even understand where that one came from. It doesn't have a HONDA logo any where on the car.
I wasn't fixing up the car to be fast, I was doing it to be different.
No, I am not bored with it. When you've had the car for more than 8 years and it has been so many looks it's just time to move on.
I'm a mini trucker at heart but I was stuck with a Contour!! LOL

Do your own thing because we've all seen somethin' like that before!!

c5.jpg

Back