• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Post your Work Safe Desktop

Horse

CEG'er
True Resolution: 1680 x 1050

untitled.JPG

As you can tell I still love the old Bricks! I really want one again, maybe its been too long since I had my last one to remember what a PITA it was . . .

That's a freakin' sweet pic, Scot!

It's not my desktop, but it's the pic I'm using for my desktop:
77618780.jpg

i'd post the pic thats saved as my desktop, but i would need consent from the ceg-er who is in it(tasia)

Holly Rollers -

That has got to be the sweetest pair of Tours I have ever seen! I LOVE that Cobra R style lower on the silver.

Derek - man shes big!

Dave - Ah the neon. Wait - I ment SRT-4 :)
Still as good looking as ever.

Dave - Lovin' the new wheels. Very classy.
Scot - she is indeed big. 65 pounds of love. :) She came out with my coworker and I on a mountain bike ride (I borrowed his old bike) for 2 hours - I can't believe she has that kind of stamina. She's such a badass!

Miami skyline. I used to live in one of the highrises on the right.

miami%20night.jpg

that looks awesome!

I'll tell you, the view was something, particularly at night. I had a 30 foot, south facing balcony that had commanding views of downtown and Biscayne Bay. Twenty floors up, it was a great place to sit and have a cold one and a cigarette in the evenings. The bedroom and living room opened out onto it via sliding glass doors. The balance of the wall surrounding the sliding door was glass as well, and watching the lights twinkle from either room was pretty excellent -- shades of Miami Vice. From that elevation, it could have been 1984. I enjoyed living there, though the traffic is a bit much. I knew plenty of bars and restaurants that were quieter than average -- was nice to be able to escape the madness easily enough.

Here is a smaller version of my latest choice

asia_halfbike_wm.jpg

This was on my desktop for a long time (a few months atleast)
MaterF150.jpg

Last edited:
Got a few diff ones, at home and at work;

glacierandthelscn2.jpg

Not as fond of the F60 (Enzo) as I should be, but I can take it easier with the wing I added in MS Paint.....

f60wing800x600abff2.png

One more of the daily driver.....

cnv0482en8.jpg

Back