• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible Junkyard/Snowboarding Meet.

Heywood

Hard-core CEG'er
Since Pickapart is having their 50% off sale next weekend, I'm thinking of driving up to LA to get me a pre 98 trunklid and tails. And while I'm up there I'm going to go to Mt High and ride for a while since I haven't been there this year. Anyone down?

And I know there's a pick a part in SD but last time I went they didn't have any contours at all.

im stuck working but if you find an updated cup holder in nice condition could you pick one up for me?

Well I went today, went snowboarding first since the weather was predicted to turn to poo in the afternoon, which it did. Was pretty good, I finally got my board slides dialed in.
Then I went to the pick a part and got all my goodies. Got pre98 trunklid (with lip spoiler), tails, a set of headlights and the passenger side cowl cause the dealership messed mine up. I was also looking for dash clock and your cup holder chinaski, but no luck on those. All up 100 bucks. not bad.
They were going to try and charge me for the headlight bulbs so I said I'd just take them out and then they just threw them in the bin. f'tards. And they made me pay extra for the reverse light module on the trunklid, talk about tight, but still 100 bones is not too bad. 50% off FTW

sounds like u had a good time...i guess when they have the 50% sales they try to get you for every nut and bolt :bah:

Back