• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Poly motor mounts

Augi

CEG'er
I've searched the forums, I haven't found what I'm looking for. This is mainly for the zetec, but here goes. I'm looking to switching my motor mounts to some stiffer ones. I'm not too sure how to go about this, I was actually wondering if the couger or zx2 mounts would fit our cars. Any help is welcome.

if you are looking to purchase new poly mounts PM Pole120 he does poly filled mounts in three different hardnesses i believe depending on how stiff you want them..
i am planning on buying a new set from him this spring when it gets a lil warmer

you are not talking about motor mounts, as in fact there is only one and its located on the passanger wheel well. Also there is only one transmisison mount which is on the driveres fender.

what you are talking about are the roll restrictors which people have swapped out for stiffer ones.

PRT is also developing alternatives for the engine and trans mounts in addition to the roll resisters we currently offer. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have or to place an order.

~Josh

Back