• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pinks recording

mzracer360

Veteran CEG'er
Does anyone know when the recording of Pinks at HPT will be airing? I thought it was going to be tonight as the season premier, but I guess not.

edit: I found it! Next Wednesday, the 28th at 8:30.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the show Pinks that's on the speed channel? and it's at Heartland Park, as in Topeka KS?!

Are you talking about the show Pinks that's on the speed channel? and it's at Heartland Park, as in Topeka KS?!

yeah they filmed 3 episodes back in August or September, i can't remember but i was there,, and in perfect position to see Rich dump that bike,, that was classic:laugh:

Yea, I got to sit in the front row of the Blane (sp?) Johnson grand stands, so I should be in the first episode that was taped. I left after the first recording and missed the action :cry:.

Yea, I got to sit in the front row of the Blane (sp?) Johnson grand stands, so I should be in the first episode that was taped. I left after the first recording and missed the action :cry:.

yeah i was sitting in the same are about 6 rows up,, one of the main things i remember was having to wear my sunglasses all through the taping because the set lights were blinding me.

also i parked almost next to a really sweet silver CSVT i think i have seen it on the site here but not sure if it was the same one

Back