• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Piller Gauges.

silver rocket

Hard-core CEG'er
So i just got my gauges in from GlowShift and their directions are easy enough to follow, but i was wondering where is the easiest/best places to splice the wires? I need a constant positive, a ignition (key "on") positive, a ground, and a headlight/parking light positive for the dimming. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome.
And i will post pictures after its installed:laugh:.

I personally grabed Key On from behind the stereo, and the headlight/parking light, from right behind the headlight switch.

Ran each hot wire to a separate relay and had all gauges powed thru them.

So i just got my gauges in from GlowShift and their directions are easy enough to follow, but i was wondering where is the easiest/best places to splice the wires? I need a constant positive, a ignition (key "on") positive, a ground, and a headlight/parking light positive for the dimming. If anyone could help me out that would be awesome.
And i will post pictures after its installed:laugh:.

Constant grab at fuse box. Key on @ ignition, ground chasis. Parking grab at parking light switch.

Back