• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Picking these up tomorrow!!!

PHilly

Hard-core CEG'er
Roush Racing Rims......
0101000115090116002008042731a27c991c6a1a907f003174.jpg

Set of 4 with 3000 miles on 'em. 17x8'' i believe. They were off a late model cougar. I personally love them:drool:

Should i go with 225/40/17 rubber or wider?

Oh and on a side note, anyone know where i could get some center caps?

Last edited:
i'll bite my toung until i see what color car they're going on.
as far as tires..i'd do 225/45 17's,or 235/40's

i'll bite my toung until i see what color car they're going on.
as far as tires..i'd do 225/45 17's,or 235/40's

I'll post pics in a couple days, but just so you guys know i'm painting them. Either a high gloss black or i was thinking of a really dark silver with lots of metallic. Or i might just go purple:laugh: -j/k

I love those wheels, I've got a set I purchased second hand that aren't even close to being in that good of condition. Ever want to sell them, let me know!

They're from the second generation Roush Cougar. And finding Roush center caps will be difficult. May want to try searching or asking over on the Cougar forums http://www.newcougar.org

Here's what they looked like on my Laser Red Cougar...

Last edited:
Roush Racing Rims......
0101000115090116002008042731a27c991c6a1a907f003174.jpg

Set of 4 with 3000 miles on 'em. 17x8'' i believe. They were off a late model cougar. I personally love them:drool:

Should i go with 225/40/17 rubber or wider?

Oh and on a side note, anyone know where i could get some center caps?

Those are awsome looking man, much better than the ones in your other thread :cool:

I'll post pics in a couple days, but just so you guys know i'm painting them. Either a high gloss black or i was thinking of a really dark silver with lots of metallic. Or i might just go purple:laugh: -j/k

go purple - for real

Those are awsome looking man, much better than the ones in your other thread :cool:
I KNOW! I'm really happy i didn't go through with those. Thanks for helping talk me out of it. I think i had about 2 or 3 dreams about those rims last night.:laugh: Thanks for the opinions, i think i'm going to go with the two tone, black spokes- silver lip.... maybe:shrug:

I love those wheels, I've got a set I purchased second hand that aren't even close to being in that good of condition. Ever want to sell them, let me know!

They're from the second generation Roush Cougar. And finding Roush center caps will be difficult.

yup, just a warning, they are a freakin beeeaattcchh to clean.

and about the center caps, I have a spare set if you need them.

I figured they would be, but i don't mind spending sundays cleaning my car. I'm very interested in the centercaps. Just a question first, Will the SVT center caps fit for sure? I don't know why but i almost think i might like those better.

Those are good looking wheels, much better than the $150 set that you were looking at buying. good find

Back