• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Passing it on, unique new guages Group Buy over @ MEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with Gareth_STGhiax over at MEG. He has said he's willing to make 160mph version and will post his requirements for the group buy here soon.

Lets wait for Gareth_STGhiax to post about the price but I would guess $140 is not far off the mark given the steady decline of the U.S. dollar against most currencies in the world.

The design looks pretty sweet imo :drool:

I'd be interested to see what they actually look like in the dark on a car before I'd be willing to give it a shot.

My thoughts exactly, nice... but too much going on (and the fact that it doesn't flow too well).

Although, I do like the idea of a red zone where the IMRC is opening under normal/WOT conditions...

i dont think they fit the car either but i do like the third set. it even has a second red area for where your secondaries are opening up for the power.

The third set is not too bad. All of them are kinda too "in your face" imo, but i think the last one is the best of the three.

I think they'd be an improvement over the regular Contour gauge faces, but I prefer the stock SVT gauges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back