• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting My '99 SF SVTC - Denver, CO

SVTb4SRT4

New CEG'er
svt500.jpg

99svtc.jpg

Hey guys... Wanted to post this here locally first before I put any ads up in the classifieds....Check the link for some MORE and current pictures.

http://home.comcast.net/~pbateman/SVT/99svt.html

Parting out a clean 1999 silver frost Ford SVT Contour E1. Can take any picture needed etc. Don't mind the garage dust :) Just over 100K on the clock, normal spun bearing dead motor and im not fixing it or interested in selling it whole. Ran on various road courses\autox's with NASA, SCCA and Shelby Club. Currently and almost always garaged. Slight hail damage on hood/roof/deck-lid. Car was never wrecked though other then the pinch in the hood. Couple parking lot dents on RH side (door/fender) but the left side is clean and straight. Complete SVT kit with all side skirt jack covers, SVT mesh etc. All SVT parts and badges on the car and available. Full SVT midnight blue interior with no tears etc, great shape.

See all the details here:
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/1615323109.html

***The only parts on the whole car NOT for sale are the Focus SVT rims, dead sunroof motor, drivers side window switches, broken front license plate frame and the obviously missing RF window (thanks to my X gf, argh!)! ;)

Cliffnotes on what's there and mods -

Complete Motor - SVT UIM/LIM/TB/Cams/Injectors etc...whole sha-bang and will separate parts of course! Ran great at over 180 FWHP for a long time!
SVT PCM
SVT Clutch with custom lightened flywheel (under 10k miles, revs real fast)
SVT MTX-75 Transmission (rebuilt @ Folsom Ford in Folsom, CA, under 10k)
E1 SVT Wheels (only 1 with slight curb rash, other 3 clean and all SVT caps intact, rubber more then "well used")
Tru Bendz 2.5" Exhaust (Magnaflow, not stainless, under 10k, complete)
SHO Shop Catless Y Pipe
ES MM Insert
2x KKM MAF Adapter's
Big K&N air filter
B&M Shifter (w\ Stock, Aluminum B&M and a sweet Cougar ZN knob)
SVT Focus Front Brakes (under 10k, Russell Speed Bleeders, complete)
Braided SS front brake lines (might have brand new rears too, have to check for sure)
Roush Racing rear sway-bar
Mondeo ST200 Struts (about 40k on them)
Eibach springs (about 40k on them)
Indiglo SVT Gauge Cluster and matching HVAC
Pre 98 Sail Panels
Audi A6 Sidemarkers
Bullit Mustang Fuel Door
Spare IMRC (used)
Brand New Spare Water Pump (metal impeller)
Brand New Ford Rubber Door Sill Covers

I am sure there is more and I will keep this updated accordingly.

Thanks for looking!

please post the vin number year and color combo and that its being parted out in the registry please.

Thanks guys... Replied to all PM's etc. Would love to see all these good parts make there way into running cars. I have postponed doing this for so long but it needs to be done. Definitely am not throwing away parts that some of which are not even available anymore.

I really want to sell al the big/PITA to ship stuff local if at all possible! I am going to try first and if not I will post everything for sale shipped for sure.

I will post the registry info as soon as I can grab the vin etc.....oh and i'll post the PCM code too I don't remember it off the top...

thx for the reply. i'll wait. but honestly, u're probably still gonna end up selling those parts to us anyway:). why? cuz we(ceg) are the only ones that care enough to wanna replace or store those parts:laugh:

Back