• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parking Garage fun! (56k warning) *Continued from old forum*

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I didn't want to just let this thread die since I enjoyed the comments on the pictures and since i just started it this morning. so here they are again and also for the people that hadnt checked the forums yet.

I went to a parking garage last night to take some pictures. let me know what you think!

ouch. image limit. i'm not sure i like that... well heres 4 pics...

P9051965Medium.jpg

P1011991Medium.jpg

P1011987Medium.jpg

P1011986Medium.jpg

P1011984Medium.jpg

P1011982Medium.jpg

P1011979Medium.jpg

P1011976Medium.jpg

P1011973Medium.jpg

P1011970Medium.jpg

edit: added more pics

Last edited:
I took some pics in a parking garage a couple months ago and they came out just like your's; all orangey. I'm gonna have to bring a tri-pod next time.

I took some pics in a parking garage a couple months ago and they came out just like your's; all orangey. I'm gonna have to bring a tri-pod next time.

actually i had a tripod or a makeshift one... in the low light, my camera has to go into slow shutter mode and if its not on a tripod its just blurry. the orange has everything to do with the lights in the garage

Looks good Ryan. I just have one question........where was the call to me!!!??? LOL, just joking. Let me know the next time you go to take pictures and we'll meet up.

haha sorry Rob, i went at 1:30 in the morning on monday night so i wasnt really planning it. we should meet up this weekend or something.

actually i had a tripod or a makeshift one... in the low light, my camera has to go into slow shutter mode and if its not on a tripod its just blurry. the orange has everything to do with the lights in the garage
Yeah I thought the shutter speed was super slow in low light. That's why all my night shots suck. I need a tripod. :(

You should also check to see if your camera has an adjustable white balance. Some have fully adjustable, and some (like mine) have a menu option with different types of lighting to choose from that automatically adjusts the white balance. If you have this feature, it will help with the "oranginess" of your shots.

Back