• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Outta curiousity

dgproctor73

CEG'er
Was wondering if anyone could recommend a descent body shop here in southwest Michigan ( St. Jo/ Stevensville ). Also if there's any good boneyards around to pick up a passengers side rocker, and some missing trim items for my 98 SE atx. Relatively new to the area, and have no idea where to start?! Thanks ladies and gents!:shrug:

not sure about stevensville but check to see if you have any LKQ junkyards by you, we have a couple in grand rapids and they have quite a few contours/mystiques. not sure on body shops though.

Any good SE or SVT side skirts are hard to come by. If they aren't damaged by previous owners the JY usually crushes them my moving the cars around.

Thanks

Thanks

I appreciate it I'll look that up, have had the baby for 4 months now, and trying to fix what I can. Money's tight, wonderful economy we're doing the back stroke in! Can't afford another fox body, but she'll do just fine until that day comes!:laugh: AGAIN

just check the for sale section and the EGL classifieds, reebs and a couple other guys from the south east michigan area tend to part these cars out alot...

Will do, just thankful that there isn't that much to fix, besides the norm for an 11 year old car. Has been a learning experience though! Must admit I've had alot worse:shrug:

yah I learned the hard way that alternators in these cars are a big pita to fix if you don't have the right tools and lots of patience.

can't be harder then the alternator, either way I think im gonna have you do it todd, with the kid on the way I won't have much time to work on it, couple weeks from now if you have the time im gonna shoot you a pm to fix it.

Back