• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Optimum No Rinse

tropictour

CEG'er
Hey guys I ordered some of this and the bottle I recieved isnt blue. Its more of a brownish color. But my friends is blue. Any difference? BTW any different methods than the directions on the bottle? Thanks.
-tropictour

I've never heard of anything like that, the bottle is brown? :blackeye:

've only heard nothing but good things about No Rinse btw ;)

Well the bottle is clear but the liquid inside is brown. My friends was blue so I found it a little odd. I'll see tomorrow if it make a difference.
-tropictour

Have you checked over at autopia.org? I seem to remember something about this. People also said it smelled weird. I think the consensus is that it was ok.

Did you end up using it? How was it? I want to give it a try, the thought of going out into the garage and washing the car in winter without getting out the hose is great.

Not sure about the color issues, but mine is blue. Great stuff. I would strongly recommend taking it to the DIY car wash and pressure washing prior to get off as much surface contamination as possible before using it. Not a necessary step, but I always do it as a precautionary measure.

Edit:
Link to my demo on old forums

Last edited:
Back