• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

On Wednesday...

The Minnesota Mazda club meets up at Porky's on University Avenue in St. Paul at 7:30 on Wednesdays. There are other non-Mazdas that come as guests from time to time, so that may be an option. It's where I will be.

Good grease food (I'm addicted to their buffalo chicken) and generally a good group of guys.

Address: 1890 University Avenue West, St. Paul

I usually take I94 west to the Cretin-Vandalia exit and turn right (north). First light is University, take a right (east). It's then a light or two on the right. It's hard to miss the big sign with the pig head on it. This way, you don't have to flip a U-Turn like if you come from the east (Snelling).

Address: 1890 University Avenue West, St. Paul

I usually take I94 west to the Cretin-Vandalia exit and turn right (north). First light is University, take a right (east). It's then a light or two on the right. It's hard to miss the big sign with the pig head on it. This way, you don't have to flip a U-Turn like if you come from the east (Snelling).

Yeah for you it'll be 35E south all the way to 94 west. Then take his directions thats one of the better ways to get there. And turn in the second Porky's driveway. I don't know if it makes much of a difference on a weekday but if you pull in the first one on the weekend when it's packed you'll get all kind of dirty looks :laugh:

:rolleyes: at dirty looks people.

My friend is comin with and he has VZW navigator so that will be easy. Thats why I asked for the addy. Otherwise everything is pretty much set. I really cant wait. This will be a nice break.:cool:

Alright. I need some advice people. I have a couple new to me headlights coming soon. Now what I dont know is whether I should hightower the old ones or the ones im gettin.:shrug:
I dont know if I wanna risk the newer ones or not.

i know, you can find the ones in the best condition, and then donate them to my svt! :D:D sounds like a good idea to me! :D

k, maybe not, but before you pull apart the good ones, practic on the old hazey ones first.

i know, you can find the ones in the best condition, and then donate them to my svt! :D:D sounds like a good idea to me! :D

k, maybe not, but before you pull apart the good ones, practic on the old hazey ones first.

His headlights won't work :) I say take apart the old ones, hightower them, and when they are apart buff the heck out of the lenses and see how clean you can get them. Then sell them....if they don't turn out how you like them you aren't out anything.

His headlights won't work :) I say take apart the old ones, hightower them, and when they are apart buff the heck out of the lenses and see how clean you can get them. Then sell them....if they don't turn out how you like them you aren't out anything.

Yeah stupid goofy mystique headlights ;)

I'd agree practice on old hazy ones. Then see if you like them for sure. Plus while you're at it you can test to see what color you like best :laugh:

I've debated doing this a million times.

Back