• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Okay, it was someone on here....

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
I saw a Silver Frost CSVT in the Home Depot parking lot in N. Las Vegas on Craig. It had Steeda badges, 7 spoke FSVT wheels, sidemarkers and FLORDIA Plates... Who was it? Come on! I have pics...in a sec.

0819071526.jpg

man, and people complain about my cell pics yours really sux:laugh:

Thats my custom HDR photo. Good tone mapping right! :rolleyes: Do you think I would be okay to post in the south East section on this subject as well concidering it has Flordia? I wanna know if I have a CEGer in my area.

hey tourenvy! I think i've seen that car b4 too. Wuz wondering if it was a ceger. Looks well taken care of despite the hazy pic. Which reminds me...Sorry i couldnt make it to that show a couple of weeks ago. Ma car's still a no go nowhere :). Should be ready to ride out in a couple of weeks after ma 3L install. For sure we'll meet up then.

Im going to Charleston Auto to pick up some paint saturday for my grill ring and Eye-lids. Keep me updated on the 3L, did you figue out who is going to do the work?

Back