• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ohsigmachi ....

I'm fixing a minor oil leak issue thats been going on since day one. i figure i might as well get all the little little problems out of the way first.

its leaking from behind the oil separator. to get to it easily i have to remove the turbo. when i took it out last night i looked up the part numbers and it turns out the compressor is only a T3 60 trim NOT a super60. so thats why it doesn't have the power up top like i was expecting. I might go ahead and buy the compressor wheel and housing for a super60 but i would have to get it retuned for the extra air up top.

getting out

getting out

I am closing down my project for a few reasons. Mostly I'm tired of sinking money into my car. I'm a grown man with two kids and a wife and mortgage...It's time I put my financial priorities elsewhere. Also I have and extremely stiff suspension on the car and I bottomed it out going over a poorly graded intersection at about 35mph and warped the front passenger side strut tower and frame rail. Keep a look out in the classified because all of my contour specific stuff will be up soon and dirt cheap/free + shipping.

Doh! Sorry to hear. I was really hoping to see what you could put down. Looked like one helluva project.

I hate to sound like a vulture but... Let me know if you're going to be selling the head/cams and the rods/pistons.

Thanks,
Ben

Back