• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh this is priceless...

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
wanted to share:

Link to Craiglist Ad

I'm glad the owner is going back to school, my great grandparents never went to middle school either. :laugh: Hopefully he/she learns a little bit of spelling!

Also 1900 cougar if anyone is interested. :cool:

i will give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they text a whole bunch and there text lingo just got the best of them. Shoot they might have even posted up the add from their cell phone:shrug:

it's still a lil humorous tho

Stupid kids. They think that life revolves around texting slang and that it is appropriate to use in every day writing :nonono:. I wish teachers could still hit kids with rulers......

Stupid kids. They think that life revolves around texting slang and that it is appropriate to use in every day writing :nonono:. I wish teachers could still hit kids with rulers......

I agree 100%. Your trying to sell a car, not text your BFF.

INO RITE! kidz this daze jus dnt undrstnd.

Back