• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

North East Ohio Meet

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
Alright, I have been talking to some of the local guys about setting up a North East Ohio meet. I have selected a location that should be fairly central for most of the people in our area..

When: Sept 13, 2009 2:00PM (Sunday)
where Winking Lizard Tavern, Macedonia Ohio
Address: 511 E Aurora Rd, Macedonia, OH 44056, USA

Just trying to get a few guys together before the snow starts flying!!!

This is probably about 2 hours from Columbus, 2 hours from Toledo, 3.5 hours from Dayton, and 1.75 hours from the PA boarder if any of the non-local CEG'rs are interested in coming. Ill be bugging some of the ohio guys via PM trying to spark up some interest. If you want to come in from columbus/toledo/etc. and dont want to do all the driving in a day shoot me a PM, I have a spare bedroom/couch I can offer up

If we get more people than currently, i would be interested.

Chuck was looking to get a meet started, ill ask him if you haven't.

the day after my party :nonono:

might have to push the meet back an hour or something then, get ahold of me and let me know what's going on for your party

If we get more people than currently, i would be interested.

Chuck was looking to get a meet started, ill ask him if you haven't.

I've been talking to chuck, he's out of town this week

Making this post from my laptop in my hotel room in Daytona Beach, FL. Take that you bastards! I've already spoken with Malcolm and TJ separately, ironically. I'll be there. They must serve beer at 2 in the afternoon, right?

I did not know you were in Florida, haha.

If we actually get some people that want to go, ill try to make my way up there..not wanting to show up to only 3 people, however. I have been wanting to see Chuck's car for ages, so that would be worth it..still :p

Yep. Can't make it. Trying to sell my boat while I'm down here in FL and I have a buyer lined up but I'm going to have to stay a few extra days while I sort things out. I'm sorry guys, this whole thing has me pissed off. Malcolm- I'd still like to get together sometime this week and it would be really nice if you SOB's would like to join anyway!

-Chuck

Then it's 3 hours away from us! :laugh:

I have no problems driving, Ive made the trip to Michigan 4 times this year for contour related stuff

Not saying that it needs to be 3 hours from you guys XD I just wish there were more cegers in my area..

Back