• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nissan 350Z and Datson car show in Brooklyn Park!

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
There is a car show today at my work, sorry for the late notice. I have my 3L SVT here though. Anyone is welcome.

Intersection of brooklyn blvd. and west broadway, next to apple b's.
Time: today all day until about 6-ish.
Free: the food is free!!!!!!

Some cool nissan's here, boosted and what not. Come take a look if interested, i'm working all day.

it sprinkled for just a bit and then turned off. But there were some sweet cars there. didnt think that many people would show up. a lot of datson's were there...yuk dont like them. what's the big deal bout them anyways? They aren't all that fast and very few look that great.

anyway, one guy had a turbo setup on his Z, and another guy had a twin turbo 300zx. Nice people, fun to talk to, and really good FREE food:)

it sprinkled for just a bit and then turned off. But there were some sweet cars there. didnt think that many people would show up. a lot of datson's were there...yuk dont like them. what's the big deal bout them anyways? They aren't all that fast and very few look that great.

anyway, one guy had a turbo setup on his Z, and another guy had a twin turbo 300zx. Nice people, fun to talk to, and really good FREE food:)

cuz its all about old school. vw's are the same way. look at the old air cooled bugs, vans, ect. look at the MK1 and MK2 jettas, golfs, and gti's. its the same thing.

old datsuns rock!
cas5.jpg

The 1979-1983 Datsun 280ZX was the best looking Datsun ever produced, and one of the best looking Japanese cars.

LowMileZ-478.jpg

i guess it's just personal opinion, b/c i hate how the datsons look. It's rare for me to think one looks good, but every now and then they show up. It's kinda like if there was a Taurus SHO convention. Some people (like me) would do everything possible to be there, where as some one else would say, " who fugging care's, their taurus's and still and always will suck". so:shrug:

Back