• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Night meets So-Cal

steedasvt

CEG'er
alright wondering if any one would like to have a meet at night i think more people would show up. Usually all the clubs have meet at nights. I can only be so persistent on making a meet i need everyones cooperations on doing this I know i could get other clubs to show up. I know the Rx-8 and Rx-7 would show maybe the SHO's the mustang the probes theses meets don't just have to be on weekends let me know what days are good.I'm down for TUE-WED-SAT or SUN and well get something started asap.:help:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO. I was talking about it with Scott (one of the shocal guys) about having a night meet...because it soo damn hot.

Raul, Lost Angel Mustang Club meet at The Hat in Temple City Wed nights. They meet at Irwindale for dragstrip races on Thursday nights. Sometimes they meet in the 909 for pizza on Friday nights.

Occastionally the Probe guys will catch a movie or have dinner.

SHOCal doesnt do anything at night because alot of them just live far away. We are available pretty much on Sat. Sat. night might work...but some ppl gotta go to church on Sun. Sun night doesnt work for us becasue we working Mon morning.

I would up for a night meet. I'm not fond of the blazing sun. Let me know and i'll spread the word and see what the other clubs are doing. Only proiblem is i usually work night time.

Back