• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice winter car

Mmm se sport body kit :) Has kinda high miles but not a bad lookin car.

I can 95% guarantee that the miles put on it are from New Ulm to Mankato and back. That is a 60 mile round trip. Did it quite often when I was in school there. This might be tempting. :laugh:

I can 95% guarantee that the miles put on it are from New Ulm to Mankato and back. That is a 60 mile round trip. Did it quite often when I was in school there. This might be tempting. :laugh:

Yeah all depends how it drives. You can usually tell if a car has been city driven for 161k miles when everything rattles and clunks :) If it were mostly highway miles it's not so bad.

who cares about the miles if its goign to be a winter car, and as long as it runs well. You could use the miles to get the price down. Plus if you already have one you know how to work on it so if something breaks its shouldn't be a big deal

who cares about the miles if its goign to be a winter car, and as long as it runs well. You could use the miles to get the price down. Plus if you already have one you know how to work on it so if something breaks its shouldn't be a big deal

It's winter (cold), the idea is not to be out working on your car :p

Back