• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Member in the NW

Bugzuki

Veteran CEG'er
I just got a note from 98consvt, he is a new member and owner of CSVT #720.
Please give him a warm welcome.
Paul

Hello all, sorry just came across this thread, thanks for the introduction Paul. I would love to come to a meet one of these days, I'll have to start getting on here more often so I can figure out when there is one.

On another note, there is a black csvt in the neighborhood I just moved in to, it's called maple hills, in Renton. Was just curious is the kid is anyone on here? Car looks mostly stock, although I'm sure that doesn't help much.

Ha! There you are!

I guess you've been posting elsewhere on the site by your post count.

Anyway, welcome to the NW section! We're not super active here, but this is the best place to check for local meets.

Not sure if the CSVT you spotted is on here...might try posting in the Spotted thread.

Ha! There you are!

I guess you've been posting elsewhere on the site by your post count.

Anyway, welcome to the NW section! We're not super active here, but this is the best place to check for local meets.

Not sure if the CSVT you spotted is on here...might try posting in the Spotted thread.
LOL that's because we are too busy tinkering to post!!!

There is always someone doing something around PDX and I know our friends up north are also doing stuff on a fairly irregular basis.... :D

AF

Back