• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Florida Member...

If you see a Silver Frost SVT Contour blow past you in south Orlando, tis I, Former-Jeeper. Got a white Skeleton Jack skull in my rear window with 5% tint. Hunters Creek just north of Kissimmee

We aren't far from Kissimmee, and my sister just bought a house off Narcoosee.

Wife takes the car to Disney everyday so you may see her on I4...

I'm always somewhere between Gainesville and Ocala. If you see a T-Red speeding like a maniac down 441 or I-75, it's probably me.

Welcome to the forums. Make sure you hit up the SE Roll Call with a good pic. Hope to see ya out at some meets.

Save yourself time, headaches and probably $ in the long run and have it professionally installed.

You act like suspensions are the toughest things in the world to install. Should take 1/2 a day tops unless your suspension is fubar'd to begin with. Assuming you have the tools I say print the how to and go for it.

You act like suspensions are the toughest things in the world to install. Should take 1/2 a day tops unless your suspension is fubar'd to begin with. Assuming you have the tools I say print the how to and go for it.

Just too many things to ••••-up

Not really. But I guess if you aren't comfortable with it then you aren't comfortable with it.

This is coming from someone who's done multiple suspension installs, contours or otherwise. Just do it.

Back