• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Contour page

When you search for parts the part # doesn't come up with the item. I like to verify the part number I'm ordering is the actual one I need. I diagram of the part would be great as well. Kind of like the exploded views in the Ford computer. Wish there was a system that you could look at and area and all the parts associated with it.

A diagram of the part would be great as well. Kind of like the exploded views in the Ford computer. Wish there was a system that you could look at and area and all the parts associated with it.

I thought it already did that? The ony difference I see is that on the diagram you don't get the Ford basic, but a #1, #2, etc and then the part lists corresponds to that part.

I thought it already did that? The ony difference I see is that on the diagram you don't get the Ford basic, but a #1, #2, etc and then the part lists corresponds to that part.

some parts give you a diagram of the exploded view ... a view like you email to us when we have parts questions is great to have

That's the problem having a 3rd party catalog. Ford (at this time) does not have an OEM catalog for online use. I was told either Ford or Microcat (which I use) should have something soon.

Sorry to change subject a little, but if I order parts from you Bill, should I PM or go through website?

A picture of the part would be nice. Even a diagram would suffice. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Sorry to change subject a little, but if I order parts from you Bill, should I PM or go through website?

Bill process items from the website, but I find talking to bill works great. He does what he can for CEG

maybe post a bunch of common mods and the parts available through teamfordparts.com, that would be a great idea having SVT parts available for the contour :) If we buy enough there would be well... a discount or get teamfordparts some more volume power :).

These are great ideas, keep em coming. It will take me a little while to get the page up and running but you will love it when it's done. I will take some of the how-to's and maybe post them with the part #'s so you can order the kit all at once.

Last edited:
It's only going to take awhile because I keep making Bill jump through hoops to find me discontinued parts :D

Back