• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need Help In Las Vegas!!!!

MARXSVT

New CEG'er
Well Like The Topic States. I'm In Need Of Someones Help. I Decided I Was Going To Replace The Clutch And Do Some Work On The Trans. Well Cause Of School And Work I Kept Putting It Aside. Well Its Been Over A Year. I Finally Need To Put It Back Together Before I Move. But The Problem Is That I Cant Rememeber Where Most Of The Stuff Went. Specially Whigh Bolts And Nuts Go Where. So I Was Hoping I Could Borrow Somesone's Svt Tour For Like A Day, So I Can Use As It A Refrence. I Am Willing To Hook It Up With A Rental. Wont Want To Leave You Without A Car. So Please Help. Any Help Will Be Appreciated

well its not to bad. the tranny is out and the subframe is dropped. like i said waited to long to put it back together. so cant remember how certain things go. but i work for a car rental company. i can get you a rental. i will probably only need it for a few a hours. to tudy how the things go. would really appreciate it.

Back