• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NAIAS could leave Detroit

What, because I don't live in the middle of the ghetto I can't :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: about this :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:hole?

Honestly, who does though. They were talking on the radio yesterday about how there's nothing open on Sunday before the Lions game and not alot afterwards, no big surprise there as there's no neighborhoods in the area, well, none with families in them. Its funny if you go down there, outside of the Greektown area, that there is nothing open, pathetic!

Honestly, who does though. They were talking on the radio yesterday about how there's nothing open on Sunday before the Lions game and not alot afterwards, no big surprise there as there's no neighborhoods in the area, well, none with families in them. Its funny if you go down there, outside of the Greektown area, that there is nothing open, pathetic!

BS :D... I'm down there every game day. All the bars down there are open before the games (all of them in Greektown, Coaches Corner in Harmonie Park, all of them up on Woodward by the Fox/State, Bookies over on Grand River and Washington... just to name a few), not to mention the stores over at Eastern Market. People go to bars and restaurants before the game.

Back