• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new to me troll ride

chrisilversvt

CEG'er
i got rid of the 3l a couple months ago,and picked this up.....i needed something with a little more room for the kids,and was just ready for something different.........the 3l was my 3rd svt,and i'm sure i'll own another someday(don't we all seem to lol).......it's an '02 with the 3.5l....loaded w/ leather.....factory HID's,and decent factory 17" wheels.....it was also nice to have room for a double din touchscreen hu......been a great car so far....it is actually pretty quick,may even be as fast as my 3l was.....this is just after a wash,haven't had the chance to fully detail it yet.....

Very nice! My buddy had one of those... black and loaded. Great car! Got hit and he got a newish Taurus (500 style). Love your garage floor too BTW!

Nice- that brings me back! I had a '00 from 2005-08, white with black leather. Had a love hate relationship with it, but miss the comfort on long highway cruises.
Watch out for rust issues- particularly the lower radiator support- but otherwise being an '02 you shouldn't have the common 00-01 problems.

Back